What information do we collect? When you visit our website or engage with our services, we may collect the following types of personal information:
- Name, contact information (including email address, phone number, and mailing address), job title, and company name
- Information about your professional and educational background
- Information about your training and development needs
- Payment information (if applicable)
How do we use your information? We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information about our products and services
- To communicate with you about your training and development needs
- To provide you with training and development services
- To process payments for our services
- To improve our website and services
We will not share your personal information with third parties except as necessary to provide our services to you or as required by law.
How do we protect your information? We take the security and confidentiality of your personal information seriously. We use industry-standard security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
How long do we keep your information? We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide our services to you, comply with legal obligations, and enforce our agreements.
Your rights and choices You have the right to request access to, correction, and deletion of your personal information. You may also choose to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in our emails.